Let me cordially invite all of you to join me for Avvo’s 2012 Avvocating Conference on May 3-4 in Seattle, WA. The conference is themed: Legal Marketing in the Era of Social Media and I have been asked to participate in a panel discussion on, of course, Social Media for Lawyers.
In addition to the invaluable information I will be offering up (haha), Avvo has put together an amazing agenda of speakers, topics, and events. The opening keynote address will be by Rich Barton (Co-Founder and Executive Chairman, Zillow and Founder, Expedia). The closing keynote will be by Stephen Fairley (Founder & CEO of The Rainmaker Institute) and the agenda includes topics such as:
- Integrated Marketing for Lawyers
- Solo by Choice: Marketing a Successful Practice on Your Own
- Social Media for Lawyers: Bridging the Gap between the Online and Offline Worlds
- Everything you Need to Know about Local Search and Google Places
- Social Media & Attorney Advertising Rules: Ethical Issues (1hr CLE)
- How to Build an Innovative Practice
- Marketing in the Age of Google
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising: Keys to Success for Lawyers
- Microsoft Bing and Beyond: The Future of Search
Add in the opportunity to network with some of the most insightful and experienced legal minds and marketers, and this is basically a can’t-miss event. If you still aren’t convinced, check the agenda and the lineup of speakers.
And if you want some icing for that cake, Avvocating will be held at the beautiful Bell Harbor Conference Center, which is located right on the waterfront in Seattle:
See you all there!
(Slickdeals Note: Visit my friend Stephen Fairley’s website, The Rainmaker Blog, for a promo code to save you some cash.)